JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Information Systems Security Engineer Level 2
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7461-TKO - Information Systems Security Engineer Level 2
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Contractor Site
A copy of the cert that meets the ISSE requirement for “DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required upon submission of candidate.
The successful candidate will:
• Conduct assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks (such as ICD 503)
• Develop IT security policies, standards, and guidance
• Provide input to A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials
• Provide engineering support and assistance to authorization/accreditation test and evaluation activities
• Provide continuous monitoring support for information systems
• Develop IT architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development
• Evaluate proposed security architectures and designs and provide input as to the adequacy of those security designs to meet required security compliance objectives
• Develop and maintain processes and procedures to identify, track and mitigate customer system vulnerabilities
• In-depth understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for government sector information systems
• Strong understanding of Linux-based operating systems
• Strong understanding of cloud services (AWS, Azure) and related security services
• Strong writing skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level as well as technical staff consumption
• Strong communications skills: able to work well with others, independently and as part of a team
• Strong understanding of information security principles and risk assessment techniques
• Experience with using NESSUS and other scanning applications
• Experience with customer RMF processes and tools (i.e. Xacta, LatteArt, etc.)