JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Network Exploitation Analyst Level 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO12-023 - QUARTERCARAT - Computer Network Exploitation Analyst Level 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
You will act as a subject matter expert (SME) for a new system being developed to support certification management and training for mission critical work roles. You will engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and use requirements as the basis for design and development of features and capabilities to enable workforce readiness, further skill development, and ensure the maintenance of highly perishable technical skills.
• Conduct outreach efforts with stakeholders to gather and document workforce needs related to readiness and skills maintenance/development.
• Documentation of systems design requirements and evaluate then against criteria to determine applicability and technical feasibility.
• Define the roles of system users and develop user stories into use cases which describe tasks, conditions, standards, and salient technical details.
• Develop real-world and hands-on training scenarios by leveraging operational plans and objectives, target networks, tools, and guidance. Training scenarios are conducted in a safe environment and are linked to job qualification standards and/or supplemental training materials.
• Experience using learning management systems to conduct technical training.
• Integration of training content into learning management systems.
• Design and development of hands-on user-based training scenarios.
• Knowledge of scenario development and interactive Virtual Learning module creation using tools such as VMWare VSphere, VmWare VCenter, Moodle, Captivate, Camtasia, and Articulate.
• Familiarity with SCORM and Tin Can content package compliance.
Nice to Haves:
• Design, development, and implementation of learning management systems.
• Familiarity with development of testing instruments to ensure course content coverage.
• Experience with design and development of advanced computer network exploitation curriculum.
• Exposure to engineering, design, development, deployment, operations, training, or maintenance expertise with the Microsoft Windows and/or Unix Operating systems.
YOE Requirement: 12 yrs., or 8 yrs. w/ B.S.