JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Network Exploitation Analyst
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO18-008 - QUARTERCARAT - Computer Network Exploitation Analyst Level 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
You will be supporting ATPG-SI performing as a CNEA3 analyst executing on a broad range of mission critical tasks that will have you touching every aspect of the development life cycle of a new tool or plugin. You will be tasked with conducting initial research to identify opportunities, conduct vulnerability research and working closely with developers to build and test new tools or plugins. Upon completion of a prototype, you will design and document new tradecraft as well as design and implement and maintain automated workflows that you will work to have integrated with our data orchestration platform. You will not only be working to bring new CNO tools or plugins into existence, but you will be the primary user of these tools executing on customer requests whenever automation is not possible and providing customer outreach whenever necessary.
• Conduct open source research.
• Conduct vulnerability analysis.
• Develop and document tradecraft.
• Design, develop and maintain automated workflows.
• Execute on customer requests.
• Perform customer outreach.
• Skills Requirement: Experience with open source research.
• Experience with leveraging SIGINT system using common TDNA tools (TOPI/TDNA experience is very valuable).
• Some Python experience for automated workflow development.
• Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence).
YOE Requirement: 12 yrs., or 8 yrs. w/ B.S.