JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Project Manager (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6818-DC3II - Project Manager (Senior)
• Project management experience managing construction related projects
• AutoCAD proficiency
• Experience managing multidiscipline projects without extensive oversight
• MS Project proficient
• Knowledge of construction/server room construction/IT or physical infrastructure projects
• Ability to work on-sight or remote
• Ability to collaborate with engineers, architects and other project staff
• Ability to work with customer to validate requirements
• Excellent communication skills
Note: This surge position is through January 18, 2022.
The Project Manager for the Defense Cyber Crime Center works for the DC3 Facilities Department on oversight and management of various construction, server room and other projects from start to finish. Work includes working and coordinating with building management, subcontractors and the Army Corps of Engineer; and customer, to be able to gather requirements. Responsibilities also include the ability to manipulate drawings in CAD to produce/update space plan.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.