JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer 1
Learn more about this opportunity below: RH - System Engineer 1
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Satisfaction of the SE1 LCAT categories, as well as the following:
The Systems Engineer shall provide the NSA/CSS Risk Management Office, D9, with systems engineering service to assist the Government in assessing and managing risk. The contractor shall provide System Engineering support for D9 activities to define reqs., define processes and controls, assess alternative solutions, provide recommendations to include analysis of alternative (AoA), and draft technical documentation.
Systems Engineer (SE) Skill Level 1
Analyzes user' s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
The Level 1 System Engineer (SE) shall possess the following capabilities:
• provide assistance in risk business process reengineering
• provide assistance in identification and documentation of reqs. (e.g., Jira, etc.)
• review and advise that reqs. are complete, correct, and verifiable for D9
• assist in preparing technical documentation (e.g, interface specifications, workflows, use cases, and user's guides)
• provide assistance in documentation review to ensure all reqs. are met and documentation is complete, comprehensive and accurate
• assist in the collection and maintenance of data necessary to support strategic planning
• provide system engineering support during stakeholder engagements to assist the govt. in identifying and assessing program and activity risks.
• provide assistance in the preparation of program and D9 documentation, schedules, and status reporting
• assist in the preparation of briefings, meeting minutes and presentations in support of D9 system engineering activities.
• provide technical input and recommendations to assist d9 in executing governance activities
• assist in preparation of operation concepts for risk assessment, management, and reporting
• assist in the definition of verifiable reqs. criteria
• review AoA documentation and generate recommended courses of action
• provide risk assessment support to identify probabilities of occurrence and specified consequences in accordance with documented risk assessment plans
• participate in the generation of alternative solution concepts and design solutions
• support the resolution and reporting of D9 internal and external requests for information
• support compliance oversight efforts of D9 documentation
• assist in monitoring and reviewing database design for increased data linkage opportunities for all D9 databases
• assist with configuration management of D9 webpages, dashboards, and other databases used by D9, confirming the validity of the data contained in the file databases
• assess, operate, and assist with defining and evaluating requirements associated with enterprise risk management applications
• assist D9 with the administration of user roles for Enterprise risk assessments using established processes.
• assist with confirmation management and version control support for all D9 documentation.
• assist in providing configuration management support on established infrastructure to include risk management tools
• support the release approval of enterprise risk management applications to ensure all reqs. are met
• assist in the creation of standard operating procedures for use and maintenance of risk management databases
• assist in defining and documenting configuration management process and procedures for compliance with D9 and NSA policies and guidance.
Seven (7) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor 's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor ' s degree.