JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Network Specialist (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6192 DC3III - Network Specialist (Senior)
- Demonstrated Senior level Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with firewall management/policies
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Working knowledge of VPN and IPSec tunnels
- Quality of Service (QOS) Functions
- Managing Port Security/802.1x
- Firewall engineering, traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience with tools supporting the network infrastructure such as Splunk, SolarWinds and FireEye
- Experience configuring and managing VLANs
- Experience with IAVA, security checklists
- 8570 Compliance (Security + certification)
- Current Secret Clearance with availability to bring to TS SCI
- Type 1 encryptors
- Cisco ISE
- Fiber channel switching
- Creation of network drawings
- Cisco Call Manager
- Palo Alto firewalls
Network Engineer for the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center. In this role you will be responsible for the installation, upgrade, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers, Palo Alto firewalls, data communications and network management tools supporting the multiple DC3 networks to include: NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and other interconnected and standalone networks as required. Creates, maintains, and implements detailed documentation and network drawings, and maintains standard operating procedures. Responsible for implementing STIGs and security compliance. Work with a team on new technology research, test and deploy; operational support of multiple networks and solutions development. Work with cross functional teams on solutions and support, customer stakeholders, and external organizations.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.