JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Software Engineer Level 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO12-021 - QUARTERCARAT - Software Engineer Level 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Contractor Site
You will act as a software and analytic developer for metrics supporting certification management and training for mission-critical work roles. You will work with a metrics lead and stakeholders to gather requirements, combine and analyze data from multiple sources, and design and develop data analytics and visualizations. You will validate data accuracy, identify inconsistencies, and work with various data source teams to correct any data discrepancies. Additionally, you will update existing metric data visualizations and work with a software development team to transition and integrate metrics into a new web-based application which is being developed.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of customer’s data sets, data sources, and data limitations.
• Work with metrics lead and stakeholders to identify data and analytic requirements.
• Maintain existing metric generation scripts and visualizations.
• Develop new analytics and data visualizations.
• Build scripts to gather, convert, and normalize data.
• Work with a development team to implement new and existing metrics and visualizations in a web application currently under development.
• Experience with Python and Jupyter Notebooks.
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience with data analysis, analytic development, and/or data science.
• Familiarity with Git/GitLab.
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge of service containerization and deployment with Docker/Kubernetes.
• Experience with production CNO capabilities and operations.
YOE Requirement: 12 yrs., B.S. in a technical discipline or 4 additional yrs. in place of B.S.
Location: Visionist HQ