JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Software Engineer Level 0
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO19-004 - QUARTERCARAT - Software Engineer Level 0
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
You will be supporting CNO's Emerging Open Source Activities (EOSA) branch in their mission to integrate publicly available information and open source technologies into CNO. The customer is interested in identifying new opportunities to support the broader organization, so you should be excited to meet new people, understand their mission, and improve their workflows. This mission requires smart, flexible individuals capable of working in both classified and unclassified environments to understand and achieve mission outcomes.
• Maintain and modernize as necessary 1-3 existing full stack applications (developed on AWS and deployed to C2S).
• Utilize modern development and deployment tools to maintain development standards within multiple applications.
• Interact with customers and stakeholders implementing changes where needed to create the best possible user experience.
• Engage with new customers and QUARTERCARAT teams across the organization to gather requirements, identify opportunities, help shape the future of EOSA.
• Full stack development experience including at least some of the following technologies:
• Java and Spring Boot
• Experience with Git.
• Experience developing and testing their software.
Nice to Haves:
• AWS (or C2S) experience.
• Python knowledge.
YOE Requirement: 0 yrs., B.S. in a technical discipline or 4 additional yrs. in place of B.S.