JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer Level 1
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO19-002 - QUARTERCARAT - System Engineer Level 1
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
You will be supporting CNO's Emerging Open Source Activities (EOSA) branch in their mission to integrate publicly available information and open source technologies into CNO. The customer is interested in identifying new opportunities to support the broader organization, so you should be excited to meet new people, understand their mission, and improve their workflows. This mission requires smart, flexible individuals capable of working in both classified and unclassified environments to understand and achieve mission outcomes.
• Support system engineering efforts to document data flow, code, workflows, and process improvements for multiple existing full stack applications (developed on AWS and deployed to C2S).
• Utilize DevOps cloud tooling to deploy, maintain, and improve development standards within multiple applications.
• Interact with customers and stakeholders implementing changes where needed to create the best possible user experience.
• Work directly with SA & SW dev teams to drive mission outcomes.
• Engage with new customers and QUARTERCARAT teams across the organization to gather requirements, identify opportunities, help shape the future of EOSA.
• System engineering experience across application and IT infrastructure for projects including at least some of the following technologies:
o Java and Spring Boot
• Experience with AWS/C2S, specifically DevOps tooling & deployment best practices.
• Experience with containerization technologies.
• Experience collecting requirements & user workflows to document, develop, deploy and test software architectures and infrastructure to meet mission objectives.
Nice to Haves:
YOE Requirement: 3 yrs., B.S. in a technical discipline or 4 additional yrs. in place of B.S.