JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Learn more about this opportunity below: 248-CoolrCore - Systems Administrator
Clearance: Final Secret
Location: Product Support Facility (PSF) on Peterson Space Force Base (PSFB), Colorado Springs, CO
• The System Administrator’s primary responsibilities are participating in the implementation, maintenance, and support of information technologies, to include Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Solaris, and Microsoft Windows systems and components.
• The primary responsibility for this position is for Microsoft Windows systems.
• The Administrator develops, schedules, and performs installations and upgrades to OS/COTS, software, and database packages in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
• In addition, this position will coordinate the overall integration on new development systems as they transition to sustainment.
• This position is also responsible for managing appropriate software solutions to ensure server data integrity, monitoring and tuning the system to achieve optimum performance level, monitoring security alerts and application systems, and working with other staff to ensure that all appropriate patches are applied in an automated and timely fashion.