JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Learn more about this opportunity below: REQ ID: 6087 DC3III - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst - Senior (Software Reverse Engineer)
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Work Location: Bethesda
• TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
• 3 years minimum recent experience in writing and editing Intelligence analysis products, preferably relating to DOMEX and “2+3” mission support.
• Bachelor's or higher degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Intelligence Studies, or a related field;
• Extensive experience developing, editing and releasing intelligence products to include raw serialized reporting such as IIRs, KLs, or cables as well as finished intelligence analysis products for operational or strategic consumers;
• The ability to perform independent technical research when required and communicate with various sources to complete tasks related to production of intelligence products.
• Ability to effectively work in diverse team environments, produce deliverables with short lead times, work independently with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality of information.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and coordination skills.
• Knowledge of Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and Air Force Instructions and Manuals governing the production, coordination, and publication of intelligence analysis products;
• Ability to leverage mastery of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, rules of usage, and principles of composition in accordance with established intelligence writing and publication guides as well as existing non-intelligence related style manuals; and demonstrated aptitude for intelligence and/or analytical writing;
• The ability to track technical document review drafts and oversee final production of technical documents in accordance with project deadlines;
• The ability to collaborate with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that each piece of content meets organizational standards and objectives.
• Knowledge of DOMEX and digital forensic capabilities
• Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project;
• Cross-disciplinary skills such as developing communications products, graphic design, website development and administration, and databases;
• Process improvement and project management experience
• Experience in professional publishing; thorough knowledge of U.S. Intelligence Community standards, policy and procedures regarding publication and dissemination of raw intelligence reporting and finished intelligence products.
This surge position is through January 18, 2021.
The selected candidate will join the embedded Defense Cyber Crime Center’s (DC3) team at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) as an intelligence analyst and collection manager. Responsibilities will be to coordinate NMEC DOMEX Technical Exploitation (DTE) media exploitation efforts to meet Published Intelligence Requirements (PIR). The candidate will work closely with NMEC DTE leadership and technical exploitation sections to direct analysis and facilitate outbound production of technical products in accordance with collection requirements. The candidate will then collect technical findings from across NMEC DTE and integrate them into cohesive, multi-faceted intelligence reports that meet published PIRs.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD.
Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.