JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Information System Security Engineer Level 2
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7461-TKO - Information System Security Engineer Level 2 (2x)
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Location: Contractor Site
*DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2/CISSP is required.
The Candidate will:
· Conduct assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks (such as ICD 503)
· Develop IT security policies, standards, and guidance
· Provide input to A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials
· Provide engineering support and assistance to authorization/accreditation test and evaluation activities
· Provide continuous monitoring support for information systems
· Develop IT architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development
· Evaluate proposed security architectures and designs and provide input as to the adequacy of those security designs to meet required security compliance objectives
· Develop and maintain processes and procedures to identify, track and mitigate customer system vulnerabilities
· Strong understanding of Linux-based operating systems
· Strong understanding of cloud services (AWS, Azure) and related security services
· Experience with customer RMF processes and tools (i.e. Xacta, LatteArt, etc.)
· Strong understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for government sector information systems
· Strong understanding of information security principles and risk assessment techniques
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Experience with using NESSUS and other scanning applications