JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Administrator Level 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: TTO19-001 - QUARTERCARAT - System Administrator Level 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
You will be supporting CNO's Emerging Open Source Activities (EOSA) branch in their mission to integrate publicly available information and open source technologies into CNO. The customer is interested in identifying new opportunities to support the broader organization, so you should be excited to meet new people, understand their mission, and improve their workflows. This mission requires smart, flexible individuals capable of working in both classified and unclassified environments to understand and achieve mission outcomes.
• Design, monitor, and maintain the production infrastructure and system security plan (SSP).
• Work with mission customers to identify and execute new IT system requirements.
• Communicate and collaborate with admin team counterparts across organizations.
• Work directly with system users and developers to help with day-to-day IT issues as they arise.
• Understand the needs of the rest of your team to remove roadblocks and enable them to deliver new functionality at maximum speed.
• Knowledge of system administration processes for the Maryland customer, including STE/STN and UAM.
• Experience successfully navigating customer SSP processes.
• Strong Linux systems administration experience.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, both commercial and customer environments.
• Experience with IT automation via shell scripting or programming in python.
Nice to Haves:
• CNO experience.
• Experience facilitating low-to-high development.
• Experience with docker and other containerization solutions
• Experience with orchestration systems, such as docker swarm or Kubernetes.
YOE Requirement: 9 yrs. with or without a B.S.