JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Enterprise Architect (Master)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6342-DC3II - Enterprise Architect (Master)
• The ability to develop 'as-is' and 'to-be' architecture designs and transition plans between the current state and target architecture under DoDAF 2.x framework
• Strong technical background in Data Center (DC) technologies, including (but not exclusive to) servers, storage, virtualization, networking, infrastructure management, and data center facilities (power, cooling, ironwork, cabling);
• Hands-on experience with more than two DC technologies (servers, storage, virtualization, networking, software, etc.).
• Considered a Subject Matter Expert demonstrating a clear understanding of troubleshooting methodologies.
• Possess project management skills setting up and executing projects.
• Able to work with vendors, create statements of work, develop requirements and obtain quotes.
• Submission of plans, budgets and forecasts including Change Management submittals.
• Knowledge of Cloud Architecture (FedRAMP, DISA MilCloud, Amazon).
• The ability to lead technical teams in investigating, analyzing, defining, tailoring, and implementing technology solutions to create greater alignment between technology and business goals.
• The ability to create and define network requirements for new products, including technical documentation for all relevant processes and technologies, as well as implementation plans & procedures for implementing changes.
• 8570 IAT II certification (minimum Security + CE)
• Interim DoD secret clearance to start, clearable to TS SCI
• Working/supporting Cisco switching and routing
• Visio to support building multiple views of network architecture
• VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco VOIP, Cisco ISE, Splunk
• Firewalls, security appliances, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DNS
• Cisco, VMWare, MS certifications
• Familiarity with Air Force policies and environments
The Enterprise/Network Architect supports the DC3 Enterprise Architect team and Cyber Security engineers to create an integrated IT security architecture across 12 different networks. These networks must be in compliant with all applicable NIST and DoD standards in support of DoD RMF requirements. The Enterprise/Network Architect is required to be current and on emerging technologies not limited to a single vendor. The successful candidate will also perform mission engineering to imagine the art-of-the-possible based on an understanding of emerging customer needs and industry trends, develop new concepts of operations, and then develop and guide research & development plans, multi-discipline team dedicated to delivering world-class solutions and technical leadership to Lockheed Martin customers. The successful candidate will work closely with the Cyber Security Chief and project management office and customers to identify and shape near-term and long-term roadmaps, architectures, and requirements.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
23 years or more of professional experience without a degree; or 15 years or more of professional experience with a Bachelors degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 13 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 10 years of professional experience with a related PhD or JD. Viewed as the most senior authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.