JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer 4 (System Admin)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7966-TKO - System Engineer 4 (System Admin)
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
The TKO Program is seeking a Linux System Administrator to support the Data Normalization & Automation (DNA) TTO. This position is part of an operations support team responsible for dataflow implementation including transitions from legacy to modern systems and monitoring of implemented data flows.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently, learn new tasks over time and have the experience with the following:
• Running security scans,
• Linux system administration,
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues with Elastic products such as Grafana and Kibana
• Jira for workflow management (ticketing)
• Confluence for documentation and artifact sharing
• Provisioning virtual machine resources
• TPAM for account management
• Planned and unplanned outage coordination (use of STINGRAY)
** Part time may be considered; min hours of 32 hrs/week during core hours