JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Test Engineer 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: 8082-TKO - Test Engineer 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
Location: Contractor Site
TKO is seeking a Test Engineer to support the Data Normalization & Automation (DNA) TTO. The candidate should have experience with modern programming languages, able to communicate with software engineers and articulate deficiencies in the tools or systems. Candidate should be able to document test procedures and other artifacts for accuracy and repeatability.
• Building out various test environments
• Implementing unit testing, integration testing, stress testing, smoke testing, use case testing, and operational scenario based testing
• Experience with testing systems at the component, integration, system and end-to-end levels
• Experience with Functional/non-functional tests, requirements based/structure based testing, black/white testing
• Test automation, test scripts, regression/performance tests
• Automated testing tools such as Selenium or Katalon
• Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM)
• Has developed thorough test cases and deficiency reports
• Ability to implement test strategies, plans, procedures/process (monitoring/control/analysis/design/implementation/execution/completion/traceability) and reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Agile processes and Scrum ceremonies is a plus
• Using Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence is a plus