JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: 8056-TKO - System Engineer 3
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
The TKO program is seeking a Systems Engineer with strong project management skills to provide the engineering and project management for end-to-end data flows in support of the Data Normalization & Automation (DNA) TTO. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to elicit and refine requirements, schedule work breakdown to deliverables, document artifacts, and provide roadmaps and schedules for implementing end-to-end data flows, including transformation into a standard data model. The individual will form good customer relationships and reach out to external customers for requirements and understanding of the data and the data needs of the users. They will have a good understanding of the customer data flow architecture. They will work as a key contributor in a SAFe agile development environment.
Experience with CNO data is nice to have.
• Good working skills with Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira
• Good understanding of data flow processes
• Understands system-to-system connections for data flow processes
• Basic understanding of NiFi, should understand flow file attributes or be able to learn it quickly
• Familiar with data formats such as CSV, JSON, PCAP and XML
• Knows why a streaming object transport format is needed
• Able to provide adequate status updates to senior leadership
• Capable of aligning sprint priorities with the roadmap projections and goals
• Familiar with SAFe Agile/Scrum ceremonies, iterative improvement and stepwise refinement
• Able to capture meeting minutes, extract requirements and disseminate information to the team
• Able to monitor and track action items and dependencies
• Good organizational and documentation skills
• Able to work with the customer to recommend priorities based on team load, abilities, mission goals, requirements and deadlines
• Good interpersonal and communication skills