JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Systems Engineer Level 6
Learn more about this opportunity below: 8036-TKO - Systems Engineer Level 6
Clearance: TS, SCI w/Polygraph
TKO requires a lead system engineer for a high priority and highly visible malware analysis modernization program. The individual will provide technical leadership and support to the various integrated product teams (IPT) as a member of the program’s program management office. Candidate will lead routine SoS with IPT and SE leads. They will be responsible for leading large scale initiatives for the program. Their role as thread lead would include gathering requirements and use cases, designing the new feature and working with the IPTs to break the work down into work tickets. In this role, the candidate would be accountable for the end to end testing of the new feature and successful deployment to production. This individual will also be involved in PMO activities to include strategic roadmap planning, technology evaluations and tactical planning. The role will require interfacing with other IPT leads and the customer to help align overall objectives of the system.
• Experience with developing long term roadmaps for systems
• Leading large scale development
• Developing ICDs, dataflow diagrams, workflow diagrams, and other system engineering documentation
• Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, confluence, etc)
• Experience interacting with other teams / leads to plan, design, and implement software solutions
• Experience interfacing with customer and their needs
• Testing software capabilities to identify problems and verify requirements
• Software deployment/installation support
• Assess system / application logs for problems
• Understanding of corporate systems and how they interface
• Operational monitoring
• Background or knowledge in JAVA, Mongo
• Web Console debugging