JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Software Engineer Level 3 (Analytic Developer)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7752-TKO - Software Engineer Level 3 (Analytic Developer)
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Location: Next Century
This position will have up to 60% telework
- General knowledge and understanding of techniques, tools, behaviors and strategies used in computer network exploitation
- Experience with passive analysis of network traffic (i.e. pcap) using tools like Wireshark
- Familiarly with more common network protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH, etc.)
- Experience with profotol and file format parsing
- Experience writing plugins and fingerprints in Agency processing system
- Experience developing/scripting in Python
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade- offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.