JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer Level 5
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7750-TKO - System Engineer Level 5 (Analytic Developer)
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Location: Next Century
This position is for an Analytic Developer to fit an SE5 LCAT template. This position will have up to 60% telework
- General knowledge and understanding of techniques, tools, behaviors and strategies used in computer network exploitation
- Experience with passive analysis of network traffic (i.e. pcap) using tools like Wireshark
- Familiarly with more common network protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH, etc.)
- Experience with profotol and file format parsing
- Experience writing plugins and fingerprints in Agency processing system
- Experience developing/scripting in Python
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288:
•(U) Technical Process Area - Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
•(U) Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
•(U) Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management;
•(U) Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply.