JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Administrator Level 3
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7327-SQ - System Administrator Level 3
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Location: Fort Meade
Qualification: Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Must have experience in Linux (CentOS/RHEL), VMware vCenter, STE/STN experience as well as the following skills/experience:
• Ability to design, deploy, and administer virtualized platforms
• Expert-level administration experience in the following: (VMware, - vSphere, NSX), Active Directory, Group Policy, File Servers, DHCP, shared storage and databases, Cisco Identity Service Engine, Linux (Red Hat – Ansible, Satellite, KeyCloak, IPA, Apache, Tower), NetApp (VASA, ONTAP, ACTIVE IQ Manager), GitLab, Nginx, Jira, Grafana, McAfee, PostgreSQL, Mattermost, MiniIO, Elasticsearch (RabbitMQ, Logstash, Kibana), Confluence, Kubernetes, Suricata IDS/IPS, Firefox, Docker-CE, and Artifactory Professional
• In-depth understanding of desktop and OS application interaction
• Software and hardware configuration management
• Ability to assess and troubleshoot system outages
• System design, analysis, and consultation
• In-depth knowledge and experience with installing and maintaining Windows Desktop and Server OS
• In-depth knowledge and experience with installing and maintaining Linux OS
• Familiar with Systems Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
• Ability to create automated processes through scripting using Python, Powershell, Java, etc
• Expertise in patch management and deployment
Provide System Administration support to a Virtual Cyber Network Training platform consisting of VMware ESXi server, RHEL VM servers sitting on Dell M1000 Chassis’
Apply STE/STN playbooks to the infrastructure
User account support
Support and planning with the content Administrators
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.