JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7241-DC3II - Administration/Clerical Journeyman
• Understanding and exposure to logistics concepts, policies, and procedures.
• Demonstrated organization skills. Ability to maintain copies of all 1348 forms submitted to Fort Meade.
• Ability to maintain organization of the Logistics storeroom to maximize the amount of floor space available for receiving obsolete equipment to be turned into DRMS.
• Ability to assist the DC3 Mailroom on large incoming shipments and high volume deliveries.
• Experience with maintaining strict 100% control of evidence while in the care of Logistics to include the mailroom and en route to any shipping facilities.
• Ability to lift 50lb moving boxes, computer equipment, etc
• Knowledge of international shipping regulations.
• Ability to answer general logistics questions.
• Ability to escort visitors as needed for meetings and visits to DC3.
Logistics team member, responsible for handling the property disposal program for all of DC3. Gather all outdated, damaged, or otherwise unneeded material in DC3, and coordinate the removal with a third party moving vendor to take to an offsite DRMS location. Coordinate with department section chiefs to ensure large deliveries can be safely received and accounted for at the time of delivery. Assist the DC3 Mailroom with outgoing shipments. Determine the most cost effective and traceable methods of shipments via USPS and FedEx and prepare packages to be sent via USPS Registered Mail services. Oversee the GOV vehicle fleet, coordinate reservations with end users and maintain responsibility for routine maintenance.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.