JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7226-DC3II - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Location: Ft Meade
• Demonstrated experience authoring various types of technical cyber threat products tailored to computer network defenders
• Experience performing cyber threat analysis based on Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
• Experience performing open source analysis for cyber event correlation, data enrichment, and threat hunting
• Familiarity with analytical approaches or methodologies such as Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, Cyber Kill Chain, Mitre ATT&CK framework • Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) cyber activity with an understanding of common intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
• Demonstrated motivation to maintain awareness of current cybersecurity and threat intelligence news and trends
• Technical skills proficiency in network defense operations (SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxies)
• Ability to create and deliver in-depth briefings of reported cyber targeting, trends, and technology, to include attack vector, technique, and mitigation
• Certifications: CEH, GCTI, GOSI, OSCP, GCED, GDAT, GDSA, GRID, GEVA, GPEN, GXPN
• Technical Skills proficiency in basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to filter, calculate, and display data to make analysis more efficient
The DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE)—DCISE is the operational hub for DoD’s Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Cybersecurity Program, focused on protecting intellectual property and safeguarding DoD content residing on or transiting contractor unclassified networks. DCISE develops and shares actionable threat products, performs cyber analysis and diagnostics, and provides remediation consults for DIB Partners. The successful Cyber Intel Analyst candidate will support the Analytics Division (AD). AD conducts cyber analysis on information submitted by DIB Partners, the DoD and other USG-related reporting to provide a complete understanding of known or potential threats to unclassified DoD information on or transiting DIB systems and networks. This position supports the Tactical Operations Branch that daily functions are related to processing of voluntary and mandatory incident reports as well as Malware Analysis, Customer Response Form (CRF), CRF Supplements, and Partner Engagement. This analyst position is responsible for processing and analyzing indicator of compromise (IOC) based incident reports, coupled with data enrichment via OSINT, and creating the CRF threat product for our Partners and USG Stakeholders. Alliant
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.