JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7204-DC3II - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
• Expert technical understanding of software and web application security and common vulnerabilities (CWE, CVE)
• Demonstrated technical ability to validate web vulnerabilities on live DoD web properties using manual techniques and common tools
• Demonstrated ability to recognize, interpret, and communicate in information assurance vulnerability management (IAVM), Risk Management Framework (RMF), and security technical implementation guides (STIGs)
• Demonstrated knowledge of various software testing methodologies, test case creation and the reporting process
• Knowledge of current DoD cyber security challenges and threats
• Familiar with Layer 2/3 network and security appliance capabilities; familiar with TCP/IP protocol stack
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to provide expert review of accurate and timely technical reports for release to external customers
• Flexibility to adapt to dynamic work environment to meet organizational requirements
• Ability to use sound judgement when conducting live testing to avoid or minimize impact to production services and data
• Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports to meet short suspense windows
• Aware of industry trends; IoT, ICS/SCADA, containerization technologies, Dev-Sec-Ops
• Certifications (any): CEH, GCIH, Security+, CCNA Cyber Ops, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, OSWE Desired
• Certifications (any): CEH, GCIH, Security+, CCNA Cyber Ops, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, OSWE
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prepare documents for customer review
The Vulnerability Management Team member will be the technical lead to the DoD Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) for the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). These activities directly support the mission to improve defense of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN), by receiving, validating, and disseminating cybersecurity vulnerabilities reported by private-sector researchers. The VDP team tracks and analyzes reported vulnerabilities and mitigation actions by systems owners to identify gaps in DoDIn defenses; areas requiring increased attention, and areas for improvement.
This position performs technical validation and initial severity assessment of externally-reported web security vulnerabilities
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.