JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Entry-Level)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 7157-DC3II - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Entry-Level)
Clearance: TS/SCI Cl
- Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and Delphi
- Understanding of x86, ARM, and x64 architectures
- Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools used for malware analysis such as debuggers and disassemblers
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
- Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Understanding of network protocols and networking concepts
- Strong initiative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Secret clearance required, TS/SCI highly desired
- Experience with Windows system programming, driver development and/or IDAPython
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies.
- Familiarization with Linux OS
- Mobile IOS/Android experience
- Experience with DShell
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer : This is an opportunity for malware reversers. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86.). Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Candidates should be highly motivated with an interest in continuously learning and improving their skills.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
8 years of professional experience without a degree; or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.