JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6904-DC3II - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
* 3 years minimum recent experience in writing and editing Intelligence analysis products, preferably relating to computer network operations, malware analysis/forensics, advanced persistent threats (APT);
* Bachelor's or higher degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Intelligence Studies, or a related field;
* Extensive experience developing, editing and releasing intelligence products to include raw serialized reporting such as IIRs, KLs, or cables as well as finished intelligence analysis products for operational or strategic consumers;
* Knowledge of Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and Air Force Instructions and Manuals governing the production, coordination, and publication of intelligence analysis products;
* Process improvement and project management experience, to include updating SOPs, metrics reporting, and use of Excel, JIRA, as well as common DOD/IC dissemination platforms such as Highpoint and Chrome.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and coordination skills;
* Proficiency with publication-related software to include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products;
* Ability to effectively work in diverse team environments, produce deliverables with short lead times, work independently with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality of information;
* The ability to edit documents for accuracy and standardization of format and style to Air Force requirements;
* Ability to leverage mastery of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, rules of usage, and principles of composition in accordance with established intelligence writing and publication guides as well as existing non-intelligence related style manuals; and demonstrated aptitude for intelligence and/or analytical writing;
* Traditional copy-editing and production editing, including substantive edits to address accuracy and completeness of technical information and to ensure intelligibility by the intended audience;
* The ability to perform independent technical research when required, and communicate with various sources to complete tasks related to production of intelligence products;
* The ability to track technical document review drafts and oversee final production of technical documents in accordance with project deadlines;
* The Reporter must collaborate with report writers and content Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that each piece of content meets organizational standards and objectives.
* Knowledge of the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) capabilities, mission and customer bases;
* Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project;
* Cross-disciplinary skills such as developing communications products, graphic design, website development and administration, and databases;
* Experience in professional publishing; thorough knowledge of U.S. Intelligence Community standards, policy and procedures regarding publication and dissemination of raw intelligence reporting and finished intelligence products
NOTE: This surge position is through January 18, 2022.
The selected candidate will serve as an intelligence analyst and production releaser in the Defense Cyber Crime Center - Operations Enablement Directorate/Analytical Group (DC3-OED/AG) Production Branch. Responsibilities will be to develop and edit technical documents relating to current cyber threats for release/publication/dissemination to U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community consumers. Work closely with technical cyber threat analysts, intelligence analysts, and Law Enforcement & Counterintelligence (LE/CI) elements to coordinate the production of technical products. Work with contractor and government project leads and management to develop technical documents that contain both textual analysis and graphics or imagery specifically developed to support analytic conclusions. Perform substantive editing, including suggesting revisions to enhance clarity, persuasiveness, and effectiveness of the text's organization as well as queries on factual content. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance. The selected candidate should be comfortable editing documents up to 60 pages in length. Only candidates with a current TS/SCI clearance will be considered. Candidates with CI Poly preferred, but not necessary to start.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.