JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Applications Developer (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6792-DC3II - Applications Developer (Senior)
• DoD 8570/8140 Level 2 Baseline certificate to start. In addition, employee must earn a SalesForce certification (Salesforce Certified Administrator) within six months of employment if they do not already hold one.
• Experience as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) administrator
• Strong understanding of CRM best practices and functionality preferred
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred
• Demonstrated experience critically evaluating and prioritizing information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
• Analytical thinker with ability to produce metrics from CRM data and present in various graphs
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
• Experience supporting DoD cyber security related missions
• Experience with Salesforce platform with ability to build custom apps and objects, workflows, reports and dashboards
• Salesforce Admin (ADM201 AND ADM211) certified preferred
Note: This surge position is through January 18, 2022.
This position is located at the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) in Linthicum, MD and assigned to Customer Engagement (CE) in the DoD-Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). DCISE CE is the operational entry point for DIB Partners and USG Stakeholders. This branch is responsible for all external customer support, including DIB Partner Onboarding, DIBNet and Salesforce management, outreach services to promote DIB participation, and communication and collaboration in the DIB CS Program. The successful candidate will be responsible for the DIBNet and Salesforce operational support and Salesforce development and improvements. Working closely with program office and customer engagement team, the administrator will identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, part Salesforce developer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as Salesforce development Administrator for environment with up to 1000 users; working directly with DCISE Gov’t Team Lead forming a team of two Focus the organization’s use of data to introduce improvements to best serve the mission and internal users Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks Identify detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, submit change requests through Jira and implement these changes as appropriate Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules, and Nonprofit Success Pack features for engagement plans and levels Manage less complex Salesforce integrations projects and collaborates with key stakeholders to identify solutions Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps for key internal operations, such as the adaption of customer care and event management applications not natively available through the application Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization Document Salesforce business processes in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Identify methods to automate processes to streamline work flows and increase Partner support capabilities while producing actionable metrics and KPIs.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.