JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Hardware Engineer Level 1
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6466-EI - Hardware Engineer Level 1
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Hardware engineering experience with Satellite dishes ranging from 3 meters to 13 meter (M&C Motors, Feeds, LNA’s). Experience in hardware fabrication of BNC, ENET, RF, Fiber Optic and data cables.
Seven (7) years of experience as an HWE analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions. Have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. Have the required one (1) year of SIGINT RF domain experience.
The Level 1 Hardware Engineer (HE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Possess hardware engineering experience with Satellite dishes ranging from 3 meters to 13 meter (M&C Motors, Feeds, LNA’s) and experience in hardware fabrication of BNC, ENET, RF, Fiber Optic and data cables.
- Analyze hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Ensure that problems with operational hardware are properly identified and solutions satisfy the user’s requirements
- Conduct site surveys; assess and document site network configurations and site-unique requirements
- Recommend specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Prepare engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages
- Develop hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
- Prepare drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site
- Prepare site installation test reports
- Configure computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment
- Train site personnel in the proper use of hardware
- Prepare installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides