JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
System Engineer Level 6
Learn more about this opportunity below: REQ ID: 6378-TKO - System Engineer Level 6
Clearance: TS/SCI FSP
Work Location: FANX3
• Standard SE skills for Transition and Decommission of software systems and management of software development. Requirements gathering, requirements decomposition, S/W project management
• Cloud Data Flow (NIFI) experience
• DevOps experience with Docker, Tomcat, Ansible, Virtual Machines, Yum
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288:
Technical Process Area
- Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management;
Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply.
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience
A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty-four (24) years of general systems engineering experience (any Process Area).
A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience
A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience.
* Note 1 – Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management.
* Note 2 - Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.