JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6310-DC3III - Administration/Clerical (Senior)
- Prior experience providing Front Office/Director support and administration
- Experience proofreading, formatting and editing for grammar
- Proven self-starter with personal accountability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to accomplish and manage multiple tasks
- Military or Air Force experience a plus
- Ability to create reports
- Ensure smooth operation for Executive leadership
- Current Secret clearance
- AFH 33-337, AF Tongue and Quill Knowledge
- AFI 90-201, AF Inspection System Knowledge
- Prior DoD Front Office/Director support experience
The Front Office Administrator for the Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Crime Center (DC3) supports and works at the direction of Executive leadership. Responsibilities include proofreading and providing format and grammar in accordance with Air Force Handbook 33-337, Tongue and Quill guidelines for clear and effective communication. The Administrator also provides schedule coordination, phone and calendar support, and the creation and management of presentations and Executive documentation. Interacts with other departments and external organizations. Other duties include assisting with the Air Force (AF) Task Management Tool (TMT), supporting the DC3 Internal Continuous Evaluation (ICE) Program and Inspection processes and review Staff Summary Sheet packages.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.