JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Subject Matter Expert (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6256-DC3III - Subject Matter Expert (Senior)
Clearance: TS/SCI CI
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Military organizational strategic plans development.
• Ability to work directly with senior DC3 leadership on identifying, collecting, and documenting organizational priorities to strategic planning efforts.
• Experience implementing and managing organizational goals and objectives aligning with a strategic planning program.
• Demonstrated ability to assess organizational capabilities for advancing established goals and objectives, identifying shortfalls, and recommending corrective actions.
• Experience with DoD (Air Force Preferred) processes and procedures for preparing and coordinating program staff actions for agency review and consolidating comments for executive decision or action.
• Knowledge of DoD strategies, policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting accredited digital forensic lab, training and outreach organizations.
• Capability to plan and coordinate activities involving national cyber security initiatives to determine appropriate policy and procedures in relation to current tasking and issues.
• Task management experience and experience with the development and reporting of performance measures to evaluate projects is a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of DoD and Air Force logistics and contracting principles, laws, statues, Executive Orders, regulations and procedures applicable to pre-award and/or post award actions.
• Knowledge of price and cost analysis of contractor price/cost proposals for new procurements, changes, follow-up procurements, price redetermination, etc.
• Ability to perform specialized and/or complex contract award and contract administration work.
• Experience with tracking and reporting on status of purchases and prepare statistics and analysis of present and past execution years.
• Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports meeting tight suspense windows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prepare documents for executive review with limited direction.
• Ability to work multiple tasks and flexibility to adapt to dynamic work environment to meet organizational tasks and staff actions.
• Strong communications skills; able to provide precise and detailed information orally or written to direct supervision and/or senior leadership.
The Contracts Specialist supports the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Operations Enablement Directorate (OED)’s Capability Integration Group (CIG) team to work with counterintelligence organizations to identify common commercial tools and services; work with vendors to determine if savings can be achieved by consolidating acquisitions; and work with DC3 government personnel to establish contracts. They will perform a variety of strategic planning and program management related functions to include – identification and alignment of National, DoD, and Air Force strategies to DC3 capabilities; review of cyber and intelligence policies, processes and procedures; applying review and analysis to evaluate methods and techniques to action.
The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of large purchase contract actions in support of the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) mission. Advises and provides guidance on supply/logistics contracting actions to ensure the accurate and efficient coordination of contract purchasing actions and compliance in accordance with Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR).
Coordinating large purchase contract actions with internal customers, external government agencies, and local contracting offices. Serves as a liaison between the DC3 organization and applicable Government Contracting Officers to facilitate large purchase actions and to identify and resolve issues. Conducts and/or develops market research analysis, independent government cost estimates, life cycle costs, statements of work, and acquisition plans. Coordinating with vendors for timely request for quotes covering multiple contract actions and projects. Oversees acquisition planning actions, preparation of price/cost analyses, formulation of negotiation strategies, and development of negotiation objectives.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.