JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Network Specialist (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6254-DC3III - Network Specialist (Senior)
Clearance: TS/SCI CI
• Demonstrated experience with Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL; Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
• Experience with Database config, scripts, database performance optimization, metrics, monitoring, reporting
• Experience with IAVA, security checklists
• DoD 8570 Certification (i.e. Security+)
• Ability to design, code, test and deploy new database configurations.
• Experience developing and updating stored procedures.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
• Certifications: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional, MCSA SQL
• Server 2012, MCITP
The Configuration Manager/Systems Integration Manager supports the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Operations Enablement Directorate (OED)’s Capability Integration Group (CIG) team to manage the network/system engineering requirements necessary to ensure interoperability between connected systems. This position is responsible for the development and design of the network/system engineering requirements, strategies, system monitoring and improving performance and capacity, and plan for future expansion. Plan, co-ordinate and implement requirements and security measures. Allocate system storage and plan future storage requirements. Comply with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and comply with system authorization/C&A requirements specified in the DOD Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.