JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Project Manager (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6252-DC3III - Project Manager (Senior)
Clearance: TS/SCI CI
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prepare documents for executive review with limited direction
• Ability to create models of complex processes and procedures (ex: UML)
• Familiarity with Cyber, Counterintelligence, and Air Force programs to collect data and program information for quarterly report generation
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI eligibility
• Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop and deliver detailed reports meeting tight suspense windows
• Knowledge of policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation
• Capability to plan and coordinate activities involving national cyber security initiatives
The Process Engineer supports the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Operations Enablement Directorate (OED)’s Capability Integration Group (CIG) team to identify and document complex workflow processes; assess processes on a regular/recurring basis; and recommend process improvements. They shall perform a variety of policy, planning related functions.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.