JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
Learn more about this opportunity below: 6296-DC3III - Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
• Minimum of five years of experience tracking and profiling APT groups
• Comprehensive understanding of APT TTPs and indicators of compromise (IOC)
• A working understanding of cyber threat intelligence platforms to collect and correlate cyber threat information
• Deep understanding of operating systems: file structures, processes, services, and application execution
• Understanding of malware functionality, static and dynamic analysis, and ability to identify IOCs, attributes and understanding of signatures
• Experience writing detailed threat reports, based on own analytic initiative and using multi-source intelligence and narrative analysis, which lead to a supported conclusion
• Knowledge and experience working with the Cyber Kill Chain Model, Diamond Model and MITRE ATT&CK
• Experience performing focused research and analysis to write complete, accurate, relevant and timely cyber threat intelligence reports to support network defense
• Ability to create and present compelling briefings to relay relevant cyber threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines
• Experience with basic usage of scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash for automation and data analysis
• Two to four years SOC experience
• Several years of IC experience
• Expertise with VirusTotal Intelligence, DomainTools Iris
• Industry certifications; GCTI, CISSP, GCIH, OSCP
• Ability to develop Yara or Snort signatures
Senior Cybersecurity Intelligence Analyst for the DoD/Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author strategic and tactical cyber threat reports that detail threats to the Defense Industrial Base for DIB and US Government partner consumption. Candidates should have a strong background tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity and associated Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) that threaten data and information systems. Products ultimately contribute to network defense and cyber threat awareness..
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.