JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Our reputation is built on the skills and successes of our employees.
Learn more about this opportunity below: REQ ID: 6371-DC3III - Administrative/Clerical (Senior)
Clearance: TS/SCI CI
Work Location: Linthicum
• 3+ years Executive Administrative experience within an intelligence community environment and creating and reviewing relevant administrative communications and documents using MS Word and PowerPoint
• Expert level Microsoft PowerPoint skills – can communicate and translate technical and non-technical value proposition into presentation slides – any executive level presentation building is a plus o Slide Master expertise is critical
• Expert level Microsoft Excel skills o Data maintenance, pivot tables, trending, and forecasting
• Expert level Microsoft Outlook skills – can maintain email distribution lists on multiple networks, schedule meetings and other events and manage invitation and attendee lists
• Experience maintaining hard copy and electronic files at multiple classification levels
• Experience with the office operations within Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) and the operations of safes for the handling and storage of classified information
• Experience organizing and hosting events with up to 100 people, including creating agendas, managing RSVPs, managing escorts and meals, and event scheduling
• Ability to effectively work in diverse team environments, produce deliverables with short lead times, work independently with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality of information;
• Experience working in a Department of Defense, US Federal Government, Intelligence Community, or Law Enforcement environment;
• Experience working in or managing an office with “chain of custody” requirements
• Knowledge of the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) capabilities, mission and customer bases;
• Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies/Analysis, Information Technology, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
The selected candidate serves in an executive administrative role to assist the DC3/OED Director, AG Chief and CIG Chief in the execution of general administrative tasks. The DC3/OED Executive Administrative Assistant acts as the Point-of-Contact for all OED internal and external calls and issues, maintains and manages the DC3/OED Director’s, AG Chief’s and CIG Chief’s calendars and Schedules, notifies leadership of any Global Electronic Approval Routing System (GEARS) packets/tasks requiring approval, submits and tracks helpdesk tickets, executes data calls within the directorate and works on other tasks as identified and at the request of the Director, AG Chief and CIG Chief. The selected candidate should be detail oriented and highly organized, and have strong written and verbal communications abilities.
Additional duties include maintaining personnel manning reports, office contact lists, supply and asset inventories, and handling logistics and coordination for scheduled and unscheduled events (meetings, training, conferences, etc.). Some specific duties are relevant to working in a secure environment and must be handled in accordance with relevant physical and information security policies, such as emergency action plans, media destruction, clearance passing and badge renewals, visit requests and classified event coordination.
This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance, and only candidates with a current TS/SCI clearance will be considered.
Candidates with CI Poly preferred, but not necessary to start.
Alliant LCAT Description:
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.